Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pajamas in the Daytime










                         Pajama Pants: Uniqlo// Lace shirt: Anthropology// Jacket: Charlotte Russe (old)//
    Shoes: Kohl’s// Necklace: Charming Charlie’s


     I wore this outfit on Monday when I went shoe shopping (though I was not successful in finding the boots I wanted). These pants are a new purchase I got at Uniqlo in NYC, I was there for my birthday at the beginning of the month!
(On a side note, I absolutely love New York City! I’ve been there about 7-8 times in my life and there’s never enough time to do all that I want to do).
     Anyway, I had been wanting to try the pajama trend for a while but the pants never felt right until this pair. I love how these feel very fall like with the leaf print. So, is this trend something that you like or that you ever would try? 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment