Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Vacation

In a cemetery in Salem Massachusetts


     Here are a few pics. I though I's share from a 6 day vacation me and my mom took at the beginning of October. We left on Oct. 2nd (my b-day!!) and stayed in New York City for one night. Then we made our way up to New Hampshire (with a stop in Salem Massachusetts) then up to Maine and then Vermont and back down through Pennsylvania and then home! It was a fun trip since we never got to take a fall vacation since I was always in school. Hope you like the pics!


I snapped this pic of a model getting photographed in Central Park
Me up in Vermont with pretty fall foliage!  (my shirt doesn't actually look like that, something went wrong with my camera)
At the Ogonquit Maine lighthouse 
More fall foliage and a nice stream in the back of our hotel room in Stowe Vermont
Just another pic of the Lighthouse!






No comments:

Post a Comment