Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

How to Style Oxfords Part 1

Sepia in the Right Direction Shoe
River Island Gold studded chunky heel brogues



     So I’ve sort of been having an obsession with oxfords lately. I’ve always wanted a pair but most of them don’t fit my feet very well. But I was looking online and found some that looked promising and it gave me an idea to do a few sets of different ways I and you could style them! The two looks I made today are the more traditional way to style them!
 
Classic and Casual:

Classic and Casual


      This look is the classic way people style oxfords but I still love it! It’s the perfect outfit for fall with boyfriend jeans and a button up shirt in a neutral color. I added pops of color with the cross body bag and a statement necklace and ring to add a little more fun to the outfit. I love how these oxfords have three different neutrals in them because they can go with so many more kinds of outfits but still look more interesting than just plain black!
 
Cute and Quirky:

Cute and Quirky



     In this next outfit, these beautiful gold oxfords add a bit sophistication to this already fun look. I love a good mustache so pairing this pink, long sleeve cropped sweater with this pleated leather skirt was a no brainer for me. The patterned purse and cat eye sunglasses add even more femininity this outfit!
So what do you think of these looks and these oxfords? Come back soon to see Part 2 of how to style oxfords, with more unique style options!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment