Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Just Another Day


     Here are a few pics of the outfit I wore on Friday to go to my art class and then to Barnes and Noble which is pretty much a normal day for me. I was in a librarian kind of mood which is why I wore my favorite yellow cardigan and I was also excited to wear my new pair of Oxfords!! which I got on Wednesday along with my new tights. (They are actually teal but in these pics they look black.)



I Love how the leopard print on these keeps them from being just boring neutral oxfords!!

     I've been working on a lot of art stuff lately and still have a lot to do for my college portfolio which means I'll be doing less blog posts for a few months. But once I finish with all that I will be posting that art to the blog!

                                 Dress, Cardigan, Oxfords: Forever 21.  Tights: H&M

     Have a great day and come back soon for my Part 2 on How to Style Oxfords. Look at Part 1 HERE! And don't forget to check out and follow my Tumblr HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment