Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How to Style Oxfords Part 2

<
Dr. Martens Hugh Oxford
Skechers Women's Groove Lite-Cambridge Running Sneaker


     Here is my second part of the How to Style Oxfords series! Part 1 is HERE! These outfits are a bit more unique and compared to the traditional outfits of the last post. So here they are!!


Sleek and Sporty:

Sleek and Sporty


     I love how the oxfords in this outfit actually have sneaker soles, so they would be very comfy for all day walking! I continued the sporty vibe by pairing together a skort and crop top with sheer panels that match the colors in the shoes. An iridescent bucket bag adds interest as do these gold headphones. Then throw on a leather jacket for that extra cool factor and you're ready to go!


Edgy and Cool:

Edgy and Cool


     This outfit is by far my favorite, it would be perfect for a night out! These purple Dr. Martens oxfords are so unique that I kept the rest of the outfit simple but still gave it some edge. Pairing a black leather dress with lots of gold accessories keeps this look from being boring. And adding a gold patterned blazer gives it even more of a wow factor!


     So what did you think of these two looks. Out of all the looks from Part 1 and Part 2 which is your favorite? I hope you liked this series and have a great day!! Also don’t forget to check out my Tumblr and follow me HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment