Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Makeup with e.l.f.





      So a few days ago I was out shopping and picked up 3 different e.l.f makeup products. Adding those to the one I already had and use almost daily at home made me realize how much I really love e.l.f. products. They are super inexpensive and for the price they work pretty well. Since it is the holidays I thought I'd celebrate with an elf of a different kind and show you a easy to do makeup idea for holiday parties!






      I won't do a step by step guide because the process is pretty simple, just follow the directions on each products and you really can't go wrong.
     
     The e.l.f. products I used were the Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Matte Lip Pencil in Rich Red, Lip Lock Pencil, and the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Turkish Coffee. The eyeliner is something I use almost every day, I love how the brush is thin and I can get a precise line and wing it out nicely like I did in the pics. I also really adore this new lip color, I've never had a true red lip color before but I think now I've finally found my red!

     The Shadow Stick is easy to apply cause it's like a big crayon. The color on me is subtle (which was fine since I went with a bold lip) and gave my eyes a slightly smoky, coppery look. But on a lighter skin tone it could probably give you a pretty bold color. The Lip Lock pen says it helps keep lipstick in place and it does that pretty well in my opinion,(though my lips did feel a bit dry). Just make sure you put a little extra on the area where your lips touch. What's great about all this it that I got this look for under $10 which is incredible to me and why I love e.l.f. makeup!


Here is a close up of the eye makeup but it is still subtle and hard to see

     Also here is the outfit I wore that day. I think the leather-like pants, white sweater and bold belt would be perfect for a more casual holiday party!




So tell me, what's your go-to holiday party makeup?

I hope you guys liked this little makeup guide/inspiration and I hope your holidays are going great so far!!







No comments:

Post a Comment