Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last Days of Summer





 




       Dress: Charlotte Russe + DIY // Shoes: Charming Charlie's // Flower Crown: Renaissance Fair

     Here is a little outfit post with the dress that I DIY'd in my last post! I really love this dress now and already got lots of compliments on it, and out of all the outfit photos I've put on this blog these ones are by far my favorite. 

     On a different  note, summer will be coming to an end for me soon. I'll be moving into VCU this Saturday the 16th, but it still hasn't really sunk in for me yet. I don't actually feel that nervous, I feel ready for this new step in my life. I'm excited to learn tons of different art techniques and to just improve my art in general! I still plan on keeping my blog going through college, but there may be less postings until I get settled in. I can't wait to learn tons of new things, make new memories, and have some independence!

So tell me, are any of you starting college soon? How are you feeling about it? Or if you've already been through college how did you feel when you started? And as always, have a great day and I'll talk to ya soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment