Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sparkles and Spots




     This outfit I wore on Wednesday to do typical Wednesday things. The sparkle shirt is about a year old and the leopard print skirt is from the Philip Lim for Target collection which I got for Christmas! I've never been much of a yellow person but this mustard yellow color is perfect!
      Not much to write about today, the deadlines for my college apps are coming quickly and the stress is slowly getting to me (though I think I handle stress pretty well). Once all of that s done I look forward to devoting more time to this blog.




 
I also got this rose gold bracelet for Chirstmas and I love it! It looks really fancy and expensive but it's actually from Charming Charlies!

 
   
Don't fotget to follow me on Bloglovin and Tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment