Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Casual Day Out



     I've had these pictures since last Sunday but have been so busy with getting college stuff submitted that I am just now getting around to posting them. Me and my mom had gone to Maymont Park in Richmond and it had been the first time I had been outside for any length of time in a long while. Being outside felt so great even though I probably should have worn a warmer jacket because it was a bit cold, but the pond area was so pretty and their were probably about 100 ducks and geese there!

     I decided to go simple with my outfit that day, in fact I've been dressing more simple lately which isn't like me. I think it's because I've spent so much time at home doing work that when I do go out I just go for a default outfit that isn't always very exciting. I really want to start taking more risks with how I dress again, like I used to when I had to dress for school every day. Also you may notice that the shoes I am wearing look a little familiar, they are the same ones from my Styling Oxfords post from a few months ago. I got them for Christmas and I really do love the bright bottoms of these shoes, they are really comfy!














     I know I don't update this blog as much as I should but I do update my Tumblr more so follow me there and hopefully soon I will get more time to update my blog on a regular basis. Also follow me on Bloglovin! Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment