Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Caverns: Outfit Post


 Jacket: H&M// Shirt: Anthropologie// Jeans: Old Navy// Sneakers: J.C. Penny's

     Here is an outfit I wore to go up to Luray Caverns last Saturday. I'd been wanting to put more everyday outfits on the blog, and this was the perfect simple but still fashionable outfit to go down into the cold caves. I had visited Luray Caverns way back in elementary school, but it's always nice to go back to old places and see what's changed. All of the structures and formations down there still amaze me to this day. So continue on down to see more of my outfit and some pics from inside the caverns!









The Lake


A fallen Stalactite


They call this formation Pluto's Ghost




This is the pipe organ that is used to make music from the stalactites in one part of the caverns! I am not sure what the circle is to the right of the organ, it wasn't there as I was taking the picture!

  Well I hope you liked my outfit and cavern pics, and as always have a great weekend and I'll talk to ya soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment