Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Party Time













Dress: I Heart Ronson via Goodwill // Shoes: Wild Rose via Shoe Dept. Encore //  
 Necklace and Earrings: Charming Charlies

     I wore this outfit last Saturday to go to my best friend's sister's 16th Birthday Party!! It was an awesome night filled with lots of laughing and dancing with friends, I think I probably danced more at this party than I did at my own prom, haha! As you can see we also had a photo booth that me and my friends took several sets of picture in which was really fun.

     As far as my outfit, I really loved the vintage feel and the subtle dot pattern of this dress which I actually got from Goodwill for about $6!! At first I wasn't a big fan of the ruching in the front but I grew to really love it. These gold sandals are also a new love of mine. Even though it was a fancy occasion I chose to wear flat sandals because I knew I really couldn't handle heels at the moment and so why put myself through the pain since I was with my friends and they don't really care what I wear.

Well that's all for now, talk to ya soon!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment