Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Outfit Ideas





     Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting a lot and I'm sorry. My first semester of art school was super busy so I couldn't post, but now that I'm on winter break I finally got around to doing a post!! So here are two cute (although last minute) New Year's Eve outfit inspirations for you guys. One fancy and one casual, I hope you like them!


New Years


    Everyone always thinks dresses when they think New Year's, but I don't think shorts get enough credit. A pair of embellished shorts like this black pair can look just as chic as a dress when you put it with a fancy crop top and extra sparkly tights. Since all the clothes are black go with different patterns and/or textures to keep it interesting. And bright accessories like this clutch and heels help to liven up the look!


 New Years 2


      If your New Year's Eve is more casual this is the perfect outfit. Burgundy is a great color for winter and this pair of coated denim looks more interesting than regular blue jeans. A comfy sweater with some added interest, whether it be a print or some sparkle makes the look more festive. Simple but stylish black boots complete this casual yet chic New Year's outfit!

     Well I hope that this post gave you a little inspiration for New Year's if you needed it. I'll have a makeup post coming up within the next few days and once I get back to school and take the pictures I will show you guys some of the artwork I did for my first semester of art school at VCU. And as always, have a great day, and a great New Year's and I'll talk to ya soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment