Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mini Trend I'm Loving: Tassels


Tassel Trend


      I'm not even sure if this is really a "trend" but it's something I've been seeing more of lately and really been liking it. And that thing is Tassels!

     Tassels just seem so cute and fun to me! They're less western than leather fringe and a more dainty take on bohemian than the traditional fabric fringe while still adding that little extra something to your outfit. I'm tending to like tassels on accessories like jewelry and bags rather than on actual clothes, though the ones on the shorts shown above is a good way to wear them.

     I also wanted to show you guys that little bit of tassel that I've added to my life in the form of these cute two-toned tassel drop earrings!



    I got this pair from a little boutique called Ivy & Leo that I visited while I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach last weekend. (I actually went on a bit of a shopping spree while I was there and probably bought too much but hey it is vacation right!)

Well I hoped you liked this short little trend post, and I hope to have another post up sometime next week??? Anyways, have a great day and I'll talk to ya later!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment