Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

90's Kid

Jacket: Kohls
Shirt: Papaya
Shoes: Dr Martens


     Here is a quick post to show you this outfit that I wore last week but didn't get around to posting until now. Just a nice, simple outfit that I wore to walk around the VCU campus in Richmond. It was while walking around that campus that I made my final choice for what college I wanted to go to. I had gotten into three out of the four colleges I applied to but it was really a decision between VCU and the school Bucks New University which is in England!

     Ultimately I chose VCU!! Because even though I think England is a great place and want to get there someday, VCU has felt like a second home to me even before I was considering it for college. It just feels like the right place for me to be at the moment. It still hasn't sunk in yet that I will be in college only a few months from now!

     Anyways, I hope you have a great week and as always follow me on Bloglovin and Tumblr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment