Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Made by Me: Floral Blazer








     Here is just a quick post to show you guys this floral blazer that I'd sewn. As you may or may not know I want to be a fashion designer and own my own business. I actually finished this blazer months ago, but since it is lightweight and has the floral pattern I decided to wait til spring to post about it. What I especially love about this jacket is the fabric. It's a soft, suede-like material and the bold floral print caught my eye immediately when I was in the fabric store. I will probably be wearing this a lot during the spring/summer months. I'm also going to try to make it my goal to sew more during the summer. I have some patterns and fabrics picked out, I just need to make time to do them, and then hopefully if they turn out good I will be showcasing them here!

     So what do you think of the jacket? Do you ever sew your own clothes? As always follow me on Tumblr and Bloglovin and have a great week! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment