Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Feels Like Spring

 Shirt: Jason Wu for Target
Skirt: Prabal Gurung for Target
Sandals: J.C. Penny's
Headband: Charlotte Russe 


     Spring is officially here!! The blossoms are out and I am wearing sandals for the first time this season! And with spring comes new spring prints. Now, a typical floral print for spring is nice, but I feel that painterly prints are a great alternative. They still have the romance of florals but are a bit more eclectic, just like this bright and fun Prabal Gurung for Target skirt. Pairing the subtly  printed shirt with this skirt gives the whole outfit more interest without taking the main focus away from the skirt. Let me also talk to you about this lovely headband that I'm wearing. It was only $5 at Charlotte Russe and I really love how it adds and extra dose of elegance to the overall look!

So tell me, what's your favorite print for spring? What's your go-to spring outfit? And as always follow me on Bloglovin and Tumblr and have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment