Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Different Kind of Shopping Day





Dress: H&M
Oxfords: Forever 21

     This outfit I wore when we actually had a nice day here in Virginia last past Saturday. It was like 60-70 degrees that and just 2 days later it's back to 30 degrees and snowing again and today it's around 70 degrees again and is really nice, that's Virginia weather for ya lol!

     On that day instead of my usual clothes shopping had to make an Ulta run to shop for new hair products! I went back to my natural hair recently and even though it's only been a few weeks its been somewhat of a process trying to figure my hair out again. Trying to figure out what it needs so that it will stay healthy and grow longer. In the store I definitely had a few Ugh moments looking at all the products. They have so many different products that say they do similar things and I just didn't know which one was best or what to choose, but I did eventually find the products I needed. I got a new shampoo and conditioner, a gel, and some more of an oil that I already use, so the day did end in success!

     So I want to know, what hair products are your "essentials"? Do you ever have a hard time picking out the right hair products? And as always have a great week/weekend and follow me on Tumblr and Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment