Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 1 Sketches

Here are the sketches I did for the first week of my month long A Sketch a Day!!

Day 1: Just a quick fashion sketch


 Day 2: Another fashion sketch




Day 3: The inner workings of my pocket watch.



Day 4: A nice Victorian dress



Day 5: A quick sketch of some nail polish because I didn't know what else to draw.



Day 6:  A really quick sketch of a ring because I didn't have a lot of time.



Day 7: For this I just started drawing lines and it ended up turning into this strange chair thing!

Day 8: Some vines on a brick wall.


Day 9 (Today's sketch): A moody picture of a person on a hill.




     So that's the first week of my sketches, I hope you liked them. I think for this coming week I'm going to try to add some color into the sketches! Keep looking on my Tumblr each day for more sketches and on here every Sunday for a weekly recap!






No comments:

Post a Comment