Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Friday Night Fun

     This outfit I wore to go dancing at with my friends last Friday night! I don't get to see my friends from high school very much now that they are in college so when I do get the chance to hang out with them I always take it and we always have a great time.
     For chose the pieces in my outfit because I liked the juxtaposition of the floaty/loose white top with the tight black leather-like pants. I also have an idea for an outfit similar to this (using the same shirt but different bottoms) that's more suited to warmer weather and I can't wait till we going dancing in the summer time so I can wear it!




What kind of outfit do you like to wear to go out on a Friday night? As always follow me on Tumblr and Bloglovin and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment