Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 3 Sketches

Here are week 3 sketches for my month long A Sketch a Day! I hope you like them!

Day 17: Just a picture of a girl.
Day 18: a rose.



 
Day 19: a very quickly drawn sketch of a dress.

Day 20: a little house by a river.

Day 21: a picture of a mermaid. This is probably one of my favorite sketches so far!

Day 22: The Dauntless symbol! I saw Divergent that day and it was amazing!!

Day 23: a sketch of an idea for some fairy wings.





Well I hope you liked them! Only one more week until March is over and I am finished with A Sketch a Day, it's kind of bittersweet. Since this month doesn't end on a Sunday the next weekly sketch post will be on Monday, March 31st. And as always don't forget to check my Tumblr every day for that days sketch, and I hope you have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment