Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Punky Purple

     Here is my first outfit wearing my new purple wig I mentioned in this post!! Me and my mom walked around downtown Alexandra and did some window shopping. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about wearing the wig different times that day but all in all it was good and I really enjoyed wearing it. One thing is for certain though, I am going to cut this wig. I've never had long hair and all that hair started to be too much to deal with. So I think I might cut about 6 inches off of it and that will make it a lot easier to wear.

     As for my outfit I went with more punk/hipster like clothes to go with my unnatural hair color and I gotta say I like dressing like this. But I also like dressing girly and sporty too, my style all depends on my mood for that day. Also, I finally got to wear my new Dr. Martens that I got for Christmas and I loved wearing them, even though their chunky size made me trip sometimes, lol!









Vest: Kohl's
Shirt: Forever 21 (old)
Skirt, Beanie, and Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Dr. Martens
 
So what do you think of this outfit or people with purple hair? Stay tuned for more outfits with my shorter purple hair once I cut it!! And as always follow on Bloglovin and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment